Busted!!!

its id

Dec 12, 2005
MVC-012S.jpg

Friday the 10, 2006 two young men were pulled over for speeding. The officer taking Dexters drivers license smelled somthing familiar; Marijuana. He asked dexter to open the trunk to the officers surtprise 4 trash bags full of weed were stashed behind a bed sheet. the officers proceeded to the charges and quickly handeled the situation.

its id

Dec 12, 2005
srry about the picture qaaulity guys. i have much better pictures just no time to add them all i thou8ght this was pretty cool though.

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
It's sad to see "When Plastic Goes Bad". Hopefully the crime rate amongst the little folk won't get outta hand. Pretty good scene.

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
i'm going to have to report you for having weed on your platform :D

do you have a jail in your town?

if not, i have some vacancy's in the plasticville jail

viperman

Mar 13, 2006
Carol Stream, IL
webmaster said:
Personally I can't see the point in wasting money keeping people like that in jail, they should just melt them all & turn them in to model citizens. sign1
That is too funny for me not to reply. Very good way to play with your words

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
webmaster said:
Personally I can't see the point in wasting money keeping people like that in jail, they should just melt them all & turn them in to model citizens. sign1

too funny! Thank you!:)

its id

Dec 12, 2005
lol very funny.

yes this is a permanent scene on my model and lights up with the rest of my city. and thanks all ill be back with more