"Business Card" industry: Part 2

aartwmich

David...nice tank and support.

I DO have a reference for a corn syrup tank having installed a couple at work used in the production of cough syrup. They were vertical cylinders, about 12 feet in diameter and 20 feet tall with semi hemispherical tops and bottoms and supported on legs about 3 feet off the ground for access to valving at the bottom of the tank. Large pumps were mounted nearby each tank that fed a piping switching station.

Thats a hell of alot of sugar!! The funniest vessels I've worked with tho were 3 30K gal tanks used to make Kaopectate, thats a HELL of alot of......can you imagine??!! :D

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
There ya go! I hadn't thought of a horizontal tank on support structure! It perfectly fits the style of the building. Very neat!
Time to set up some contracts with food companies and possibly soft drink firms. :)
Ralph

davidstrains

Originally posted by aartwmich

I DO have a reference for a corn syrup tank having installed a couple at work used in the production of cough syrup. They were vertical cylinders, about 12 feet in diameter and 20 feet tall with semi hemispherical tops and bottoms and supported on legs about 3 feet off the ground for access to valving at the bottom of the tank. Large pumps were mounted nearby each tank that fed a piping switching station.

aart - thanks for the reference. It will make the next tank a little easier to visualize and if the business grows we may need more holding facilities.

Ralph- still need scenery before contracts. I am not getting anything done while I am out "generating" businesses. Got to get the railroad running - then add more contracts, then more businesses then more......:D :D :) :)

NICE DAVID got a lot of cardboard I do mean a lot myself and can't wait for it to warm up some one of the places I've been driving for is cardboard plant so I got virgn card shock to work with so keep up the good work there david :eek: :rolleyes: :D :D :D rich