Burgers-n-Fries

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Catt, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Catt

Catt Guest

The newest fast food joint in LisaDee.

[​IMG]

This little fast food joint is a Christmas tree ornament sold by Cambridge Cards (maybe other places too).It is an almost purrfect N scale size :D
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Uh, isn't that cheating Catt, you didn't have to do anything! :D :p :D :rolleyes: :D
  3. Catt

Catt Guest

Heres a pic with a stock Mickey D's setting next to the one on the layout. I made a couple of changes as you can see.:D

[​IMG]
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

I stand corrected! :D Course I do that alot! :D :p :D
  5. Vic

Vic Active Member

That's a neat little trick Catt...almost can see "The Clown" behind the counter:D I'll have a fish "sammich" and fries:D

BTW...Some years ago Life-Like produced a plastic HO kit of a McDonalds "red and white" just like the one you have. But....they failed to get a license from McDonalds to do so.....boy did it hit the fan...they had to pull all of them.:eek: If you come across one reasonable pick it up its kind of a collector's item.:)
  6. Catt

Catt Guest

Here are some pix of the prototype (taken by Larry Gilbert /leghome)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When Larry sent me these pix it blew my mind.:D :D
  7. leghome

leghome Member

Yup this Mickey D's was remodeled about 2 yrs ago on the far northeast side of INDY(Caselton area). I about blew my mind too when compared to the model (Christmas Tree Ornament) that Catt first posted a pix of. Whatever old is new again. :) :) :p
  8. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

Damm I must be getting old I remenber when they all looked like that anybody remenber geno's