Building the Enterprise E

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEBRET

Great Build, I love your custom color fixes, also your Akira looks awesome. Did you edit the colors on it too? I think the higher contrast really adds to the look.

wlock

Actually i have 2 models from zosho, the akira and the enterprise.
the defiant is from elsewhere, i printed it 1/4 size from the original.

The majestic is from Diego cortes, you can find the original version in the download section. I changed the textures a bit and it's still under construction after i lost the files i used to print it

I changed the colors on both the Akira and the enterprise, mostly replacing some of the grey areas with black

wlock

Per request i'm adding a few more pics of the saucer underside.

To create that part i laminated those parts (sheet h) into 1 mil cardboard, then on top of each other. all in all 3 layers.
you can still see the layers on the left end of the saucer.

Attachments

• DSC01361.jpg
    DSC01361.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC01363.jpg
    DSC01363.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC01360.jpg
    DSC01360.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 42

Pextigris

I hope I can finish mine, believe me I have built like 15 other models before this toget some pratice, but still Im stucked on the parts, cant make out the way to glue them together, two times printed, one time on the garbage the other one stillon my desk waiting 4 me to get any ideas on building it

wlock

send us a few pictures of your build so far and we can help you out.
I've done it twice too and made mistakes both times

by the way, the guy who created the model is creating another version(v3) easier to build

Pextigris

wall1Well thanks wlock, Im rally going to take come pics of it, didnt think of that, by the time heres a pic on what I was working while trying to make out the enterprise - e, its good to know your not alone in the universe, thanks 4 d help, really, hmmm how do i insert the pics here?:confused:, lol dont calle me noob its not a sin not to know, c u arround:thumb:

Attachments

• 90LG0025.jpg
    90LG0025.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.