building parts in n scale?

eve_9d9

Im scratchbuilding alot of the buildngs on my layout, and Ive figured out how to overcome most of my issues, but I cant seem to do good windows.......are there parts for buildings available to buy? like little windows, or doors or likewise....or better yet, how did you guys that build your own buildings do windows? especially in n scale its very very difficult...

Pooh Bah
Robin (Matthyro) used to print windows on his computer. I think there may be some images in the section Robin at his best. These were, of course, not transparent.

countyofficer

I also work in N scale, for windows I use pieces of the plastic many items from stores come in. The ones that are pain to open because they are heat treated all the way around. Cut a piece large enough to glue over the window hole from the inside, from there you can either use colored paper, cloth for curtains or blinds or you can glue small pieces of wood for the window frame on the outside of building. Or if you really want yes there are pre built windows and doors available out there. They usually come in packs of 2 or 4 , but when doing many windows the costs add up quickly