Building N scale

Anachron

Dec 8, 2003
Sweden
I finished building this today :)
came out nice I think...
I am still a newbie, but im a little proud :p

I scratchbuilt the tank and the little hut on the side..
and I actually dont know the meaning of this building and if there is a possibillity to a tank next to it... it all just came out from messing around with some stuff I found laying around ;)

Attachments

• nya002 copy.jpg
    nya002 copy.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 323

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
I agree with Jon. The building and additional structures do look like they belong together. You can make them into almost any industry that you want that would use a storage tank for it's materials.

Placement and senicing are all good. A couple more "pats on the back" for you. :wave: :wave: :wave:

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by Anachron
I scratchbuilt the tank and the little hut on the side..
and I actually dont know the meaning of this building and if there is a possibillity to a tank next to it... it all just came out from messing around with some stuff I found laying around ;)

How 'bout a heavy machine shop that produces its own acetylene gas (the tank outside) for it's gas welders. Every other day a piece or two of heavy construction or farm equipment come in for major repair/rebuild via flatcars. Add to that a boxcar or two of parts a week (not to mention UPS, Bekens and Yellow trucks) and you have a steady customer for your road. Ace job:thumb: :thumb:

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Nice!

Very nice work, Anachron!
A very "railroady" looking industry!
I really like your surrounding scenery, too!
:cool: :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

Anachron

Dec 8, 2003
Sweden
hehe thx all for the friendly comments :) :) :)

btw there are some odd stuff in the background...
it's actually a panserwagon and a missile
don't know where they came from ;)