It's Super 77 low mist adhesive. It pulling off the first layer of the cereal boxes I used was one of the worries I had before I even started building so I tested a couple of layer. I used a thicker cardboard from a shirt packaging for the skeleton that seemed to be more like waferboard rather than layered like normal cardboard. Maybe that's why the whole top wing assembly hasn't fallen right over. It's rather heavy. :mrgreen: And thanks for the idea for a stand. Should be easy enough to do. edit - to test the strength of the adhesive i sprayed a large metal washer and stuck it to another one. I figured that if it can hold smooth metal together, it should be good for modelling. That stuff has some real holding power! I couldn't pry them apart.