Buck Rogers TV Companion book.

This came out in 2015 and I just found out about it. I mention it in case anyone didn't know about it. Not sure if there is any photo-reference on models or SPFX tho. Looks like a good read in any case. Go to the link at Amazon for more info:

http://www.amazon.com/Buck-Rogers-2..._UL160_SR107,160_&refRID=10855ESGR21T5NMQXP6R

Partial excerpt:

• Foreword by actress Erin Gray • A complete episode guide • Interviews with the full regular cast and crew • Actors that portrayed characters such as The Space Vampire, The War Witch, and The Satyr tell all about working on the series. Discover a never before explored nebula of back stories: • How a nervous film student with no credits wound up directing an episode • Which future US President was a friend of Gil Gerard and hosted the premiere • Which Buck Rogers guest star was murdered and immediately played in a TV movie by another BUCK ROGERS guest? • Why Buck Rogers went to war with his own show's writers • Which Buck Rogers guest became a director and discovered Julia Roberts • Why Dr. Theopolis and nuclear hellhole Anarchia were cut from the show • How Sid Haig appeared in four episodes, even though he died in the first two Patrick Jankiewicz is the author of You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: A Hulk Companion, and Just When You Thought It Was Safe: A Jaws Companion

Reactions: bgt01

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Wow, great find, John! Background material on Buck is scarce. The best sources of info are Ken Larson's site, therpf and byyourcommand. To anyone having read this book: Please feel free to make a short review here. I'm curious to know how much info has not been published on the web before (my knowledge is vast ;) ). :)

Reactions: bgt01