BSG finish fan

Danscrew

Danscrew
I everyone,

I'm Danscrew. A BSG fan and like Obelix "I fall in it when i was young". When I was young, I do paper scratch bulding..........and a lot. Last year I renew with paper modeling and I found this very exciting. Not just for the work, for the detailed model we can find.

For now, I made two vipers, the raptor, the 1999 eagle and my next project, the 3 foot galactica.

I whant to adress a special thanks for all of you for made this paper craft thing so exciting. I will try tho do my best and give something for the fans.

Excuse my bad english.............

Have a nice life ! :wave:
"So say we all"

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: Danscew to the forum, I to am BSG fan, who isn't! Post some picture of what you have made. We'd love to see them, doesn't matter what they're made of. Welcome aboard!

Danscrew

Danscrew
Here they are'

For next project............The galactica with some modifications. I want to do a "texturize" model. I want to had the extern structure and the protection plate. I want to ad some light to. It's a big project and it will take some time to do it so be patient...........I will had à tread for it.

Have a nive life
"So say we all"

Attachments

• IMGP5838.jpg
    IMGP5838.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMGP5839.jpg
    IMGP5839.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMGP5840.jpg
    IMGP5840.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMGP5841.jpg
    IMGP5841.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMGP5842.jpg
    IMGP5842.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP5845.jpg
    IMGP5845.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 6

paulhbell

Really nice builds. Which viper is it, do you have a link? The Eagle looks very well built, sure it's not a die-cast one :thumb:.