BSG finish fan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danscrew, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

I everyone,

I'm Danscrew. A BSG fan and like Obelix "I fall in it when i was young". When I was young, I do paper scratch bulding..........and a lot. Last year I renew with paper modeling and I found this very exciting. Not just for the work, for the detailed model we can find.

For now, I made two vipers, the raptor, the 1999 eagle and my next project, the 3 foot galactica.

I whant to adress a special thanks for all of you for made this paper craft thing so exciting. I will try tho do my best and give something for the fans.

Excuse my bad english.............

Have a nice life ! :wave:
    "So say we all"
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

:welcome1: Danscew to the forum, I to am BSG fan, who isn't! Post some picture of what you have made. We'd love to see them, doesn't matter what they're made of. Welcome aboard!
  3. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

Here they are'

For next project............The galactica with some modifications. I want to do a "texturize" model. I want to had the extern structure and the protection plate. I want to ad some light to. It's a big project and it will take some time to do it so be patient...........I will had à tread for it.

Have a nive life
    "So say we all"

Attached Files:

4. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

Really nice builds. Which viper is it, do you have a link? The Eagle looks very well built, sure it's not a die-cast one :thumb:.
  5. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

6. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

I have both of those. Nice work adding the cockpit on the viper.