BSG Base!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by CJTK1701, Dec 13, 2007.

1. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I don't believe in Karma, but I do believe in God's law of reciprocity and today I was truly blessed. I got this in the mail from customer of mine and was astounded!

I got the base and a CD of the blues, out of the blue. This came from yet another creative talent that is afraid of getting into the Garage Kit field specifically because of what I've had to endure.

What a pity that so many talented people are afraid of even showing their work in the Trek and Sci Fi modeling community.

Anyway, I'm shocked at what a beautiful job was done on this and by the sentiments that came with the base.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a handcrafted and cast resin base. What a fantastic job. It's even painted and detailed. Wow!:thumb:
  2. 57townsman

57townsman Member

That's a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. What did you do to deserve that? :wink: Whatever it was it must have been equally impressive.:mrgreen:

SteveK
  3. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I really don't know. I offered to buy one some months ago and we played e-mail tag and couldn't seem to get together and the next thing I know, there it is. So, I've something I'm going to send him. Yes it is a very nice piece of work and a very awesome gesture.:thumb:
  4. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Its really nice when people surprise you like that. Kind of rekindles your faith in humanity.

SteveK
  5. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

In a way it does, but really it shows what an honorable gentleman this guy is.:mrgreen:
  6. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Since my friend was so kind this Holiday season, as soon as I can I'm going to return the favor. I'm close to having my Delta base finished so I'm going to send him a copy. Fair exchange.

[​IMG]

Here it is in relation to the BSG base.

[​IMG]
  7. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Wow, awesome! That's one huge piece of art :thumb:
    I'm sure he will be very surprised and happy with that.

SteveK
  8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Thanks. I wont send it until it's done, but I hope he likes it.:mrgreen: