Bristol F2b and Dr-1 singles release

Huey

Apr 9, 2004
Afghanistan
but its like a drug, if not an impulsive-compulsive buying addiction. BUT, I wouldn't have it any other way :D. Wish we could see some more planes from conflicts after WWII.

Huey

Apr 9, 2004
Afghanistan
Saber F86-L, Douglas A-1 Skyraider, A6_intruder, basically planes and helicopters that saw service in the Vietnam War in 'soft copy" (download version) and in 1/33 scale :D . I may be asking for the sky though.

Huey

Apr 9, 2004
Afghanistan
probably the only thing preventing the designers and distributors from releasing new models is that they get little support from the public. no matter how cheap they might sell it, how good the quality of the model is, it would seems a majority prefers free downloads (like trotsky models). that's why i was suggesting to Ron to just use the old site for paying members only where people who prefers to buy their models (rather than just waiting for a freebie) can commission a designer for a model that those involved in the project financially can benefit from. no free downloads and not to be released in public. there's really nothing wrong with free downloads, but designers got to eat too. i've always 'heard' Poland as the "paradise of the Paper models" and they got to be very good with their paper model products because people there BUY their products. That's why it was able to develop the hobby to a lucrative business.