Bristol Beaufighter T.F.Mk.X

smyfe

Beaufighter

I am fairly new to card modelling, so this kit is probably a bit beyond me at the moment but when i saw it i couldn't resist it. Gee chen was really helpful as i even sent payment to the wrong e-mail, he soon helped me sort it out. Now i have 2 models of one of my all time favourite aircraft.:-D :-D :-D Looking forward to being good enough to do it justice and looking forward to the free downloads of the armament when they become available. Thanks to all for the heads up on the model, keep up the good work.:-D :-D wishing for a Mosquito FB to keep it company

josve

There got to be something strange with the files....
They opens just fine in arcoreader, but I can't open them in paintshop pro or Adobe illustrator. Any ideas??
I dont have problems with other pdf's

charliec

josve said:
They opens just fine in arcoreader, but I can't open them in paintshop pro or Adobe illustrator. Any ideas??

The pdf might be locked to prevent alterations being made to it. You could try
opening it in Ghostview - if it's locked GS will complain about it.

Regards,

Charlie

wunwinglow

charliec said:
The pdf might be locked to prevent alterations being made to it. You could try
opening it in Ghostview - if it's locked GS will complain about it.

Regards,

Charlie

I opened them in Coreldraw, worked fine, except the colours were changed somewhat. Since I mean to recolour it anyway, no problem! I think Gee Chens intention to allow recolouring is a very generous and enlightened thing to do, and I know there will plenty here who appreciate this facility!

Tim

wings

josve said:

The files should be able to be opened in Illustrator or any other program for that matter. They are unlocked. I believe in letting people to edit the model to their liking. The colours are slightly altered when I open them in Acobat for some unknown reason. But I think I read in a thread here that Acrobat does that. Does anyone else have problems opening the files? How about my other models? They are saved exactly the same way.

Gee

josve

The files won't open in Adobe Illustrator or PaintShopPro 9.1.
I tried with a lot of other PDF documents, and all opens just fine in both programs.
So I'm also curious about what experience others have?

wings

josve said:
The files won't open in Adobe Illustrator or PaintShopPro 9.1.
I tried with a lot of other PDF documents, and all opens just fine in both programs.
So I'm also curious about what experience others have?

Johnny,

I can send you the files in Illustrator format if you like. Let me know at my email address.

Gee