Bristol Beaufighter T.F.Mk.X

Amazyah

What a Deal!

Nice! I just placed my order too!:grin: I grabbed the following text and pic from there also.

Special - for a limited time only: you will receive both versions of the Beaufighter TF.Mk.X for the price of one!

Thanks for the pointer Ron! Much appreciated!

Russell

Attachments

• beau1cover.jpg
    beau1cover.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 503

Alcides

OldSalt said:
I've already ordered a (the first??) copy.

Well, You beat me to post the news here but I've ordered the mine Yesterday :grin:

He updated the site on Saturday. :wink:

Regards
Alcides

Bowdenja

OK......... I saw the addition to the site Saturday morning the 27th......... and ordered then:grin:

I was waiting to post it here to see if Gee was going to do it..............but since the cat is running loose, I figured I chime in now...............8)

john

Alcides

I've got mine. :-D Very detailed. My only complain is I prefer just one pdf.

Now I'm only need 6 months of holidays to build all what I have bought. :cry:

Regards
Alcides

wings

Hi Everyone,

I was going to announce the release today, but you guys beat me to it, lol. They are finally available after much delay. I still need to take photos of the second Beau though. Its pics should be up before the end of the week. Thanks for all of your support, it is appreciated.

Gee

josve

Hope the limited time lasts til the weekend!
It seems I have to grab this one also.....
I'm piling up behind Russell....

Amazyah

Done got mine Johnny!

I think I'm going to have to go back and get the one below it too!
I can't seem to get my mind off of it. It's a nice looking, clean cut bird!

Russell

Sumato

Awesome! I have been waiting a while for this one. I Have built the Meteor, and I think it's the best one available.

Amazyah

OK, I lost all self control just now!:twisted:

I went back and purchased the USMC Warhawk and it took 4 minutes from purchase to delivery!8) Amazing!

Now mind you, it could take him a day to send you a file. The man does have a life you know.:wink:
I just happened to buy when he was at his computer sending files.

I just had to share my good news with everyone, though!

Russell

gwssms

Amazing how addictive these things are. :-/ There is no way in the world that I will ever build 90 percent of the kits I have, but something makes me grab the new ones anyway. Great work, this plane is another masterpiece!
Gary

Bowdenja

Russell............ US Army Air Corps............ much as the Marines may have wanted the P-40 (not really).......... they kinda used Navy birds for some strange reason:roll: Something to do with an old Army/Navy rivalry thing:twisted:

Bowdenja

Russell.......... with practice you will be able to get better communicating with that foot in mouth thing........... heck I've haven't had a problem with it since I was two!:eek:ops:

And sometimes I even manage to get both of them in there and still manage well!:roll:

Anyway it STILL a great model!

john

josve

Got it :)
Downloaded and it looks really good!
Seems like the instructions are very good also!

josve

Just a couple of questions....

"Glue all formers to multiple layers of
card stock to a thickness of 1mm"

Does this mean that the total thickness of the part will be 1mm?

And how thick is this? "Use 67 lb. or 110 lb."
I have some 170grams paper that I bought from Moduni , will that be suitable?

rmks2000

Josve,
Yes, the total thickness should be 1mm. Also, your cardstock weight is fine.

Sumato,
It's good to know that the Meteor builds up well. I've been looking at it for a while but was going to wait until I finsih the AVG P-40.