Bridge attempt

This is my first successful bridge building attempts. I found a good bridge photo website for reference, and improvised the rest. N scale

Attachments

• model2edit.jpg
    model2edit.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 405

cnw1961

That looks great, even more because it is n scale. Great job :thumb: . Could you please post the link of this bridge photo website. That sounds interesting.

aaragorn

Oh, I love bridges. And this looks awesome. I had made a girder bridge in S-scale couple of years back, will post pics of those soon.

I'm curious about this (Yellow arrow in the pic)? Is that a ready made piece or did you make it?

Attachments

• noname00.jpg
    noname00.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 314
bridge parts

A while ago I bought a clear bag of bridge parts. It had a yellow label (I think it was micro-engineering, I'm not sure). It was HO. I just was digging though my spare parts bin and found some pieces.

b28_82

Nice job. I think it looks good also because its not a whole bridge. I think it gives me some more ideas for making more modern bridges.

Nazgul

First of all, I'll say what everyone else has said:
GREAT JOB!!!!:thumb: :thumb: I can't work in HO let-alone N

Secondly...I'm doing a MicroEngineering viaduct and those definitely look like the pieces for their bridge kits

richard cormier

Micro Engineering makes the viaduct parts; Central valley makes the parts you are talking about-the girder assemblies.
Incidentally; there are several good books on bridge building; one in particular, is by Paul Mallery, and concerns itself more with the theory behind what you would do and why than any of the others I think.
I will try to send some pics of what I have done.

RIch