I got tired of seeing my Howe truss Bridge Defy gravity on its left side: So I cut up the scenery and a spare hydrocal abutment a bit and slipped it in under the side. Here's the thing I figured out tonight. After 15 minutes of messing around with white glue, trying to glue the abutment in, I switched to white silicone. It stuck the abduntmet right in. Now only will it hold and not run all over the layout, but it also fill in cracks in the scenery and stays semi-soft long enough for me to 'plant' new turf in where I cut up the scenery. I'll be trying it again for the other side since it was damaged slighlty when I re-assemble the layout two weeks ago. I hope to have pictures soon.