bricks

There was a post in some forum, and I don't know which one. About 3-30-02 Someone gave a URL where you could print out pages of different colored bricks. I printed a sheet, but with a lousy printer. It says something like peter. funck/bricks and stones. I tried everything to no avail. I got a web page, but no brick printouts. Does anyone know where or how to get printout sheets of bricks with possible different colors?

Thanks to all

Lynn

Vic

THANKS CATT

Had to chuckle at this one I found while exploring the site. :D :D :D

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 274
Catt, That was pretty much the way the one I'm looking for was, but when this one is printed, it is a small rectangle. The other one would print out about 3/4 of a page. Maybe I'm doing it wromg since my computer IQ is about a 17.

Lynn

Vic

Yellowlynn, I haven't tried it because my color printer is on the "fritz" right now but maybe you could copy and paste the images...lining up the mortar lines to make a full sheet.

Vic,

That pic of the industrial door, hit me like a brick!
Of all the times I've been in the states, I could have been photographing things like that square on that could be printed, cut out and used on models. Heh heh heh, there's nothing like the original complete with weathering for realism.
What on earth had I been thinking about on all my trips???

Well, it's too late now for me .... (sigh) as I can't see me visiting N America again.
I just hope members of this forum pick up on the concept.

Thanks
Errol

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Oh sure - that's the story of my life.... Now that I spent $15.00 on plastic bricks. you guys give me textures :) :D :)

Thanks!!!! :) :) :) -- Mikey