Brick, rock, stone and timber facing

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
I need a range of brick, rock, stone and timber facing for such things a platform edging, support columns, tunnell entrances, embankments etc. Anyone have any ideas or websites that have downloadable images of these things? I have a good quality colour pooter printer to print them on, then cut to shape and paste on the facings etc. I have tried to draw them myself in MS Paint but with no luck on getting a realistic look. All help appreciated.

Thanks,

TOOT!

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
George,

Who are Faller of Deutchland? A long way to go to Germany to get some of that!! Haven't seen their stuff here.

Thought somebody might have been devious already!!! hehehehe
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

TOOT!

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Woodie,
Are you able to order out of Walther's catalog in Australia?
If not, I think you can order direct from their site, (www.walthers.com)
They have lots of scenery materials, by several mfgr's including stone & timber retaining walls, portals, etc...

George

Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
Woodie,

FALLER of Deutschland makes a wide variety of printed sheets, some embossed where appropriate, for everything you can think of.

They have wood shingles, tile roofing, siding, stone patio work, all kinds of stone walls and they're not priced out of sight.

Be a devious fellow, buy ONE sheet and just scan it!
biggrin.gif

George.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Walthers seems to be big in the US, and mail order is big too. Mail order is treated with disdain here as "sceptical" especially mail order from overseas. The freight costs are usually horendous, (cause of the distance, airfreight) and can outstrip the cost of the goods sometimes, or it can take month or so to get here (surface freight). I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow, so I'll hunt around there as see what I can find.

TOOT!

George

Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
Woodie,

Ask Walthers what it would cost to ship an order your way. Faller is great for all kinds of things, but the BIG landscaper in Germany is NOCH. They have all kinds of rock materials, trees and hedges, viaducts, bridges and a variety of other products. Take a look here at;

http://www.noch.com

Click on the Yankee flag for english!
wink.gif

Hope the trip to Melbourne was a fruitful one!

George.