Break Time

ezdays

Out AZ way
Originally posted by Matthyro
Great mini-scene Mike. Only one at a time LPBs allowed to go on break ?
Robin,

That could be the entire LBP workforce on break.:D The new breed of LBP's are an efficent lot.:sleeping: :sleeping:

Nice scene :thumb: :thumb:

RailRon

Beautiful scene, Mike!

The way how the little guy (gal?) stands, he (she?) seems to be mighty proud to work in such a modern plant! :D

Ron

jon-monon

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: SWEEEEEEEET :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ya, good thinking, you get too many out there, they start yakkin', and a 10 minute break turns into an hour. Why not hand that guy a paint brush? Looks like the railing could use a little rustoleum!

Jon must work in management, because he knows exactly why only one worker at a time gets a break. They congregate, light 'em up, and 10 minutes becomes 30 or 60 minutes. :D :D Kinda like high school kids with hall passes to the bathroom.... :D :D :D

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. :)

Originally posted by Arlaghan
Way cool!

Those steps look awesome, and that fence in the back does too! Got any close up shots of it?

Arlaghan, I have a couple more shots with the fence but they're not specifically of the fence itself. Anyway...

Attachments

• sasson21w.jpg
    sasson21w.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 96
Thanks, Tommy.

Arlaghan, the chain link fence is fairly easy to make. The frame is made from pieces of wire ACC'd together over a simple template. The fence fabric is cut from bridal veil. I usually dry brush some rust colored paint over the material before cutting the fencing to size. That way the rust appears to be even more random. Sometimes I also dust the fencing with rust colored chalks.

Hope this helps.