Brazilian Abandoned House

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
I am working in this " Brazilian Abandoned House":

This house really exists. It is located in Sao Paulo and is one of hundreds of old houses, with different features that make them unique. Unfortunately all of them are doomed to disappear, it is by abandonment and invasion of drug users, who steal even the pipes of the walls, or by real estate speculation. - Mauther

nextdiorama02.jpg
nextdiorama01.jpg

Some templates:

casaabandonada_011.jpg
casaabandonada_001.jpg

And here the "start" of the building:

casa001.jpg
casa003.jpg

casa005.jpg
casa007.jpg

More soon...

More about this project here:

Papermau: Brazilian Abandoned House - Starting The Building

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
More some advances:

Here is the real house that inspire me to build this model:

ruajoaobohemer113.jpg

It is located at 113, Joao Bohemer Street, Sao Paulo, here in Brazil. I take this photo at this site: www.saopauloantiga.com.br/. There are many other houses like that there.

0001.jpg
00011.jpg

00012.jpg
00013.jpg

00014.jpg
00015.jpg

00016.jpg
00018.jpg

00019.jpg

More soon.

Z

Zathros

That is sad, and it is a fate faced by many cities in America also. We are losing sections of whole cities! Incredibly scarey! Some of these towns look like they would be perfect for filming "Zombie Movies"!

Beautiful capture of this building, by the way!

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Thanks to Zathros and Paper Hollywood for your words! : )

To Zathros:

Youo say: - Some of these towns look like they would be perfect for filming "Zombie Movies"!

Well, I live in Sao Paulo, the biggest city in Brazil and one of the biggest of the world and take a look at this: as you can see, here, there are even zombies!

cracolandia-edit.jpg
cracolandia1.jpg

crack-cracolandia-sp-drogas-usuario-size-598.jpg
crack-cracolandia-drogas.jpg

It is not a scene from Zumbiland. It`s Cracolandia, or Crack `o `Land, here in Sao Paulo, ner my home, near this house of the post! Sad!
The government says - they are isolated cases!
I say - no, that's an epidemic!

Sad...

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Hello,

More some updates:

brasilparte031.jpg
brasilparte033.jpg

brasilparte034.jpg
brasilparte035.jpg

brasilparte039.jpg
brasilparte038.jpg

casa04.jpg
casa041.jpg

casa044.jpg
casa046.jpg

casa048.jpg
casa0410.jpg

casa0412.jpg

I want to finish this house this week and put to download, so I will focus in the Halloween project. I need to do more some elements to improve the scene, like a trash can, some vegetation behind the house, maybe a red brick wall in background, etc...
Suggestions are welcome and really appreciated!

Mauther

Z

Zathros

Thanks to Zathros and Paper Hollywood for your words! : )

To Zathros:

Youo say: - Some of these towns look like they would be perfect for filming "Zombie Movies"!

Well, I live in Sao Paulo, the biggest city in Brazil and one of the biggest of the world and take a look at this: as you can see, here, there are even zombies!

cracolandia-edit.jpg
cracolandia1.jpg

crack-cracolandia-sp-drogas-usuario-size-598.jpg
crack-cracolandia-drogas.jpg

It is not a scene from Zumbiland. It`s Cracolandia, or Crack `o `Land, here in Sao Paulo, ner my home, near this house of the post! Sad!
The government says - they are isolated cases!
I say - no, that's an epidemic!

Sad...

Our government says everything. nothing is done. I used to work in a drug rehab center. People will always kill themselves, but what is going on is a pandemic. I tend to get political, and get in trouble. I am not right or left. I believe in peace,but sometimes, I believe in War. I believe in trying to save people, and in fact have, but some have died, and nothing could have stopped that, even in my own family (not immediate, cousins, well, I guess that is immediate!!).

It is the wealthy and powerful and we are caught in the middle. They call themselves different things, century in and century out, but, it's the same old thing. I still love life though, no one can take that away. :thumb:

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
I agree with you, Zathros, you say all...

Brazilian Abandoned House is done! Here you see the last part of the assembly and in the end of this post you will find the link to download this model. Inside the .rar file are the Sketchup and Pepakura models of this house, if someone want to change textures, etc. Thanks to everyone who followed the making and completion of this model. - Mauther

casa065.jpg

casa0414.jpg
casa05.jpg

casa052.jpg
casa054.jpg

casa056.jpg
casa057.jpg

casa058.jpg
casa06.jpg

casa061.jpg
casa062.jpg

casa063.jpg