Boeing Clipper

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by barry, Mar 2, 2006.

1. barry

barry Active Member

mods from Airbob

Airbob has sent me some better drawings of the cockpit glass which I will try and put up quickly I have to try and con him into doing both versions. At the moment it is drawn on the original multiformer design.

@squirrel

I think his site had too many downloads and blew his allowance until next month the sheets are available in the parts bin both the original and the modified fuselage further down the topic.

barry
  2. barry

barry Active Member

mods from Airbob

Airbob has sent me some better drawings of the cockpit glass which I will try and put up quickly I have to try and con him into doing both versions. At the moment it is drawn on the original multiformer design.

@squirrel

I think his site had too many downloads and blew his allowance until next month the sheets are available in the parts bin both the original and the modified fuselage further down the topic.

barry
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Steve, yeah it got blown away. However, my budy gave me some more bandwidth this afternoon. The boeing clipper is again available for download, but not the other models. I will leave this one up and see how it goes.... if its not too bad then I will rotate the others next month one at a time to try and keep it from happening again.... now take it easy fellas! ;)
    Chris
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Steve, yeah it got blown away. However, my budy gave me some more bandwidth this afternoon. The boeing clipper is again available for download, but not the other models. I will leave this one up and see how it goes.... if its not too bad then I will rotate the others next month one at a time to try and keep it from happening again.... now take it easy fellas! ;)
    Chris
  5. barry

barry Active Member

Bobs Engines

This has been sitting on my windowsill for ages with one engine built and I suddenly had the urge to at least attempt the rest of the engines. My apologies Bob I should have done this ages ago they really are that good.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Looking at it I should have taken the pics from further back they would have looked better my builds do not stand closeups anymore. The inboard carb is suffering glue fatigue fix it tomorrow maybe.