BNSF Newest colors in production?

Herc Driver

I've checked various manufacturer websites to no avail...so I turn to you guys...

Has anyone heard of any manufacturer planning to produce a diesel in the newest BNSF color scheme in the near future? I've seen HO versions by Athearn and Tower55 if memory serves...but nothing in Nscale yet. Anyone with the inside scoop heard anything?

eightyeightfan1 said:
If Athearn does it in HO...You can almost expect it in N.

I sure hope so. Athearn has so much stuff in HO and not a lot in N. I wish Athearn would do atleast half as much in N as they do in HO

Herc Driver

There are rolling stock (Hoppers and Tank Cars) already sold sporting the new flying wedge design...just waiting for a diesel to come out with it. I'm surprised there hasn't been anything written on the various manufacturer websites about it.

jesso

May 2007 Atlas. I can't wait, I wish someone would come out with a GEvo or an ACE that was affordable (Kato or Atlas)

Attachments

• 52248TQ.jpg
    52248TQ.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 158

railohio

SeriousSam said:
I sure hope so. Athearn has so much stuff in HO and not a lot in N. I wish Athearn would do atleast half as much in N as they do in HO

Athearn has been in HO scale only about fifty years longer than they've been in N scale. I don't suppose that means anything, though.