Block Detection

seanm

.......lets see.... You could put two VERY thin pieces of wire up through the track so they are almost touching eachother and just brushing the axels... when they touch, you would make a light flicker. Course you will really need to tune it so it does not knock the cars off the track.

Cheap enough?

CN1

seanm, thanks

How cheap? I don't understand the question: Cheap means cheap, el cheapo, scrooges, $0.01 etc...

CN1

So unless you spend thounsands of dollars, you cannot have a functional block detection?

I don't believe this at all

kf4jqd

I forgot where I got mine. I have to waite for my computer to be shipped to me. I baught IR senors for $10.00 ea.....maybe I can do a search.

Andy

kf4jqd

I found the link. He makes them per order. He's a Ham Radio Operator too that I have talked with him on the air. They are very simple to use. You can use them with Sunrise and NJ Internation signals. Others too. If you use lamps instead of LED's, you need to install a relay. Very, very, very simple to use. They are small enought to use on Nscale too.

http://www.tchtechnology.com/

Andy

belg

Andy I attempted three times to open your link and it timed out everytime, maybe its a Mozilla problem I'll have to try with IE later. Pat