black jack bomber

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by patriot missile, Jun 25, 2005.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

2. popala

popala Member

The one from ModelCard/Modelik is a bit misleading - the version on the cover is not the version inside of the booklet. Inside you will find the same airplane as the one pictured on Hobby Model cover - Tu-22M, as opposed to the pictured Tu-22.
  3. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

These guys finally got back to me about the bomber so I sent in an order for it...I hope it gets here soon, Ill let you guys know how this company works

John John
  4. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

These guys finally got back to me about the bomber so I sent in an order for it...I hope it gets here soon, Ill let you guys know how this company works

John John
  5. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

I recieved the order yesterday and was very happy wit the service and packing. I hope to order from Gamma again sometime

Well the kit is huge...Its a hobby Model kit so its not one of the new GPM kits for weathering and detail, Its appeal lies I suppose in its size,they are advancing in their product. The detail on this kit is better than their B1...The two bomb bays open to view the rotary missile launchers and its fully loaded. Im looking forward to building this kit but...
    at 169 cm long and just as wide...

"Were going to need a bigger ceiling"

heheheh

John John
  6. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

I recieved the order yesterday and was very happy wit the service and packing. I hope to order from Gamma again sometime

Well the kit is huge...Its a hobby Model kit so its not one of the new GPM kits for weathering and detail, Its appeal lies I suppose in its size,they are advancing in their product. The detail on this kit is better than their B1...The two bomb bays open to view the rotary missile launchers and its fully loaded. Im looking forward to building this kit but...
    at 169 cm long and just as wide...

"Were going to need a bigger ceiling"

heheheh

John John
  7. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

Very nice looking plane. I really like the moder Russian insignia on the tale. Not many models have thouse.

Have a question, how did you send them money and how much was shipping?
    DK

ps. can you also attach a cover page for the kit? Thanks
  8. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

Very nice looking plane. I really like the moder Russian insignia on the tale. Not many models have thouse.

Have a question, how did you send them money and how much was shipping?
    DK

ps. can you also attach a cover page for the kit? Thanks
  9. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Well the total price for the order was Euro 40. I got the TU 160, Hobby Model Titan II Gemini and the Titan II Mars Rover Launch Vehicle all sent from Poland to Ireland, Airmail and tracked in 7 days from mailing payment. Unfortunately as much went to postage as to the kits themselves..a problem that has to be somehow solved....

Payment was cash in a regsitered letter( I didnt want to set up an Polish Paypal thing, I did get an email saying payment was recieved).
    Based on my last model order with an online company (Two WWII single seater Fighter Digital Unprinted kits for a whopping $27 :shock: ) I was happy with this purchase, I just wish the people at Gamma could have made a better profit than the Postal Companies :? :? :?

Im in the beginning stages of the DN Arizona Build so this will unfortunately have to go to the TO BUILD PILE... Its an all white model, but websearching shows a lot of Aluminum versions that beg for a few edits based on the tips and techniques discussed recently....

but It will get done

Thanks guys
    Dimas as asked
  10. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Well the total price for the order was Euro 40. I got the TU 160, Hobby Model Titan II Gemini and the Titan II Mars Rover Launch Vehicle all sent from Poland to Ireland, Airmail and tracked in 7 days from mailing payment. Unfortunately as much went to postage as to the kits themselves..a problem that has to be somehow solved....

Payment was cash in a regsitered letter( I didnt want to set up an Polish Paypal thing, I did get an email saying payment was recieved).
    Based on my last model order with an online company (Two WWII single seater Fighter Digital Unprinted kits for a whopping $27 :shock: ) I was happy with this purchase, I just wish the people at Gamma could have made a better profit than the Postal Companies :? :? :?

Im in the beginning stages of the DN Arizona Build so this will unfortunately have to go to the TO BUILD PILE... Its an all white model, but websearching shows a lot of Aluminum versions that beg for a few edits based on the tips and techniques discussed recently....

but It will get done

Thanks guys
    Dimas as asked