Bionicle

yperihitikos

Jan 28, 2010
Some time ago (before I started ripping War for Cybertron) I had ripped some models from Bionicle Heroes. I was planning on releasing them, but then (unwanted) buisness happened and I had to give up all my projects. Nowadays I have enough free time to resume them. So, I was browsing my folders and I came across them. One thing led to another, and I ended up ripping anew. Not only Bionicle Heroes, but Glatorian Arena too. Here's a list of bionicles I've fixed and cleaned/cleaning up.

Toa Inika (with textures)

Jaller
Hahli
Hewkii
Kongu
Nuparu
Matoro

Piraka (with textures)

Vezok

Rahkshi (with textures)

Guurahk

Bohrok (with textures)

Kohrak
Pahrak

Vahki (with textures)

Rorzakh

Visorak (with textures)

Boggarak
Vohtarak

Agori

Raanu
Berix
Attakus
Zesk
Tarduk
Metus

Glatorian

Malum
Tarix
Gresh
Skrall
Vorox
Strakk

Glatorian Legends

Mata Nui
Achar
Kiina
Vastus
Gelu
Stronius

That's a long list. But not as big as it could be. Why? Because Heroes is a piece of trash, what's why. I downloaded it, and it crashes some minutes after I start it. I bought the game, installed it on a new hard disk, and still the same bloody problem. And the company hasn't released any fixes. Even the damn website isn't online anymore. Eidos and Traveler's tales are almost denying any connection to the game.
Anyway. If anyone has a working copy of the game and is willing to help, then let me know. All you'll have to do is capture some frames and send me the 3dr. I'll do the rest.
Btw, I have the first bionicle game on my pc. The models are somewhat old and crude, but I'll give them a go if anyone wants them.
Also, I've been thinking. We have the models, we have the textures, so why not port them to other games? Imagine an Unreal team deathmatch between the Inika and the Piraka^^. I'll try to port the models to Fallout, when I (eventually) manage to develop the necessary UV mapping skills.

GlatorianIgnika.png

hellbringer17

Jun 22, 2008
YES! at last! I LOVE Bionicle! llol i followed it until the end! I would love models of Gresh, Takanuva, Stronius and Vezok. If you could do those or send me those 3D models it would be great!

nav

Oct 24, 2009
yay yay yay yay...i was going to do some of those but yours are so much cooler thank you..btw i'll be glad to help with texturing unfolding and cleaning up if you need it

yperihitikos

Jan 28, 2010
I'll be off visiting kin for the whole week (>>), and my connection is too slow to upload things now. Bugger. Don't worry guys. I'll post stuff as soon as I can. I'll take my laptop with me.

hellbringer17

Jun 22, 2008
Ok well ive narrowed my choice down to 2: vezok and stronius. Providing those 3D models would be great.

yperihitikos

Jan 28, 2010

yperihitikos

Jan 28, 2010
Coming soon, models from the 2003 Bionicle game. Matoran, Turaga, Toa mata, Toa nuva, some rahi, and Teri.

Teridax2003.png

I've fixed the models (and quite good too :p) and I'm in the process of cleaning up them up. Textures are somewhat unlikely. I can't remember where I got the game from (downloaded since it's so rare), otherwise I'd suggest others give it a go.

lines.png

Models are low-res. For hi-res, try bionicle heroes. I've heard it's got Mata and Nuva masks that doesn't resemble human faces like in the movies.

nav

Oct 24, 2009
oooooohhhhhh i've been cleaning those gladitorians....can you separate them please they keep freezing sketchup....done 2 or 3 so far...you have to move the pieces cause they're lines inside them too

hellbringer17

Jun 22, 2008
Hope this isn't necro-posting, but if anybody cares, I will probably be getting a Toa Matoro model soon.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Don't worry about necroposting in your own threads; that happens to me on occasion, too. It is understandable that sometimes you don't have the time to continue a project, and returning to it when you have the time again is quite logical. It is good to know that you are back on track with these little fellows. BTW, I like the Bionicle movies; the third one was the best. :thumb: