Biomechanical Work Bot. (Not sure I like it.)

Discussion in 'Mixed Medium' started by John Everett, May 4, 2016.

1. John Everett

John Everett New Member

This little workbot is meant to go along with the hoverboat which is posted in another thread.

I had a certain idea. But I don't know if I pulled it off.

The model began here:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At this point I'm not going to tear off the arms and start again. But I'm mostly looking for feedback as to what might make it "more better". It just seems that maybe I pushed things too far and went out of bounds of "normal" Sci-Fi expectations.
  2. nero-on-fire

nero-on-fire New Member

Hm, my first thoughts when asked about it would be proportions. The upper torso including the arms looks really huge compared to the slim tracks and the smaller lower torso. Maybe you could put the lower torso between the tracks and not above it? That would make the lower torso wider and look more solid and would go better with the wide spreading arms. At least in my opinion. Nevertheless, I think you did a pretty good job on the transformation itself!
  3. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

Not a bad kitbash at all. I don't work anymore in plastic because of it's limitations, but the wheels and tracks, hands, arms, would all make good components for a multi-media type model. The covers on the rear of the tracks would make great blisters for a fuselage of some sort. ;)