best dcc system

ic&e_modeler

i am just starting a multi level L shaped shelf layout an thats 2 ft wide and six feet long on both sides. i just want to know what the best dcc system would be for me, the layout is a fictional mainline action layout in chicago where ihb( and all it's trackage rights ( ic&e,csx,ns,bnsf,cn,) have a 2 track line with a few siding tracks then they go into a big switching interchange with 4 diamonds i need a system that can handle the interchange , also i need to bea able ot run at leaste 2-3 switchers at the same time, i also need to run at least 3 trains with 3-5 engines on each train so it has to handle the ability of multiple engines
i also want to run the engines on each train at the same speed so it has to have that abillity. i dont j\have a track plan right know but the jist of my layout is that it has to run multiole locomotives, run them 3 or more locos at the same speed and be able to handle interchanges and heavy switching.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Most of the systems available can do all the things that you list. You will want to check the price of adding additional throttles though - that is the easiest way to handle multiple switchers simultaneously.

The best bet is probably to find what is most popular/available in your area. Try different systems out if you can. What works for me might not be good for you, in terms of buttons, dials, etc.

I have a Digitrax Zephyr, in part because I have access to experts at several local clubs.

Andrew