bench work has started

Edavillenut

well tonight i bought the wood to start building my bench work for my On2 layout. i am going to be building it modular 30" x 48" sections. i still live with my parents so when i move it will make it easyer to take out. Pic to come tommarow:D

nkp174

Excellent! I've laid the track for (1) 4' section of an On3 railroad. I've drawn a billion track plans in the past 10yrs, but I've actually chosen not to develop a track plan...beyond from marking centerlines on each section.

fsm1000

I often suggest being able to carry ones layout for just those reasons. Very practical :)
Hope to see pics soon [like everyone else LOL].

Edavillenut

yeah well the pics wont be coming too soon. i havent had time to work on it much. i have all the lumber cut. but i have been to busy trying to figure out how i want to lay everything out to really work.

Edavillenut

well i finaly had time to work on the bench work. heres what i got done today.
it is an L shape the long part is 30" x 12' and the shorr part is 30" x 8'.

tommaorw i hope to have the plywood deck on. I might be ables to start to put the wood risers on for the subroad bed.

Also i started to design a cabinet for my Digitrax system, ac transformers for lights and a place to store some of my rolling stock. this is all being built in my 12x14' bedroom :curse: so there has to be a place for my queen bed and a work bench.

more pics to come tommarow ( i hope)

Edavillenut

it would help if i put in the pic
IMG_1453.jpg