Beaser Freight

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:wave: Yeah yeah, I am still on the spare wall kick. (get off it Jim) Every busy railroad needs freight houses, big and small and this is a small one. Sometimes when I am not sure how a building will be place on the layout I will detail all sides to make sure it is an interesting view and this one was no different. The first picture will be the front or the rail side.
axv.jpg

A 3/4 view showing a heavily weathered sign
axw.jpg

Truck loading side
axu.jpg

And my favorite view is the back with it's fenced in back yard section that collects junk. I used my wife's hair for the weeds, shhhhhhh, she dosen't know she now has a bald spot! (see old gray/blond women do have a use)
axs.jpg

axt.jpg

What do ya think? OK, I going back to my trash box, later guyz :D Jim

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:wave: Thanks Robin, you know I like to bash kits as well as scratch building so I always have left over parts and to I trade off stuff to members for parts. Great hobbie huh? I still try to use cardboard but can't get the hang of it like you do! :eek:ops: Jim

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I don't know how you're going to be able to pick a "good" side to show, they all look great to me.:thumb::thumb: I'd place it somewhere on the layout where you can see all sides.

I wonder where you get your inspiration, but wherever you do, please don't stop.:wave::wave: