BatWing '89 / 1:32 / Ing. Spendlik

Ing. Spendlik

Mar 18, 2009
www.spendlikpapermodels.com
Hi guys,
sorry for not posting for a such long time and thank you for your patience. Laser cutted frames came to me few weeks ago, but I did not have free time to assamble it. So hopefully, in a few days, there will be some new pictures.
Spendlik

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Laser cut frames!! Wow, that must be a sight to behold! :)

Ing. Spendlik

Mar 18, 2009
Hi guys,
I have moved a little bit.

16508D28-6CAB-4197-9190-7F7284270BB6.JPG

Spendlik

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very professional looking. The laser cutting was done very well. :)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
Looking very professional and well engineered. Nice work.
I really cant wait to see this baby finished. It will be a CLASSIC to be cherished.

Ing. Spendlik

Mar 18, 2009
It´s been a loooong while since last update, but this model won´t be another forgotten unfinished project of mine. Working on the dashboard (colors are little bit fancy - don´t worry, it´s only because of rendering purposes).

BatWing-interior.png

Ing. Spendlik

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
It has been a while since your last posting, that I completely forgot that you were building the batwing. Your Space Marine Jet bike took a while also but the end product was well worth the wait. The way that this is coming along, It will also be another splendid work worth the waiting. Thanks for sharing and see you around the forum.

Ing. Spendlik

Mar 18, 2009
You will be able to download it like other models created by me. You can build this model also using other materials, but some parts are calculating with the thickness of paper - so you have to take into consideration this fact and adapt parts (but this is normal, when you want to make paper model without using a paper :) ).

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Believe it or not, yesterday I thought about you and your Batwing. Great to see that the project continues! ;-)

mcusanelli

Feb 26, 2008
This model looks like it's going to be incredible. Beautiful work, and that cockpit is amazing!

Ing. Spendlik

Mar 18, 2009
Hi guys,
I have started unfolding this beauty.
spendlikpodklad_01.png

Before I print it out, I have to decide, what kind of "camouflage" I am going to use. I was thinking about two possibilities, camouflages:
- First one looks like metalic-black painting. Not sure if I will be able to paint it with GIMP, but I know few guys who are (imcold for example, his X-Wing is incredible). You can see this painting on SideShow Collectibles model
- Second is more about how I and most of people imagine batman's plane - black and very very dark grey (have you seen Batman's appearance in Lego The Movie trailer?)

What do you guys think? Black metal or black and very very dark grey or both?

Thank for your comments :)

Ing, Spendlik

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
EXCELLENT.... I am VERY excited about this. Definitely going on my gotta builds list... and by all means please do a coloring that shows a metallic surface like what you see on rifle and shot gun barrels where the bluing has worn down and the metal looks a tiny bit oxidized or off black.