Battlestar Galactica: Felgercarb

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We all know Battlestar Galactica. And we all know the term "Felgercarb". But do you know what it is? Well, I'm gonna tell you. And I'm gonna show you, because I have made the first "Felgercarb" papercraft.

The word is ambiguous because it actually has two meanings. First of all, it is a special Galactican term which is synonymous with "bulls***t". The second meaning is little known, at least to many of us Earthlings. It describes one of the finest product ever available in the Colonies. A product which every Colonial Warrior uses (or should use) at least twice a day. A product which is known here on Earth, too. However, we certainly wouldn't call it "bulls***" / erh, "Felgercarb". It is:

The best selling toothpaste on Tauron!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And this is how it looks:

Attachments

• fel (1).JPG
    fel (1).JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 15
  • fel (2).JPG
    fel (2).JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 16
  • fel (3).JPG
    fel (3).JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 16
  • fel (4).JPG
    fel (4).JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 14
  • fel(5).JPG
    fel(5).JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 239

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You wouldn't happen to have a tube of FelgerLube w/Heat.:p

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know this little papercraft makes absolutely no sense at all but I couldn't resist. I'm working on the instructions and will send everything to Rhaven for approval so that everyone of you may brush your teeth with "bulls***t" / erh, "Felgercarb". :cool:

Next will be a papercraft of a pair of comfortable white hug-me-shirts for the next trip to the local rehabilitation center.

sign1sign1sign1

Anyway, have fun and enjoy! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

CU!

RF

:wave::wave::wave:

Maverick65

I know when I finish all my primaries and mushies I always reach for a tube of Felgercarb.
Where's the C. Y. Jelly, I've got my eyes on one of the new hot cylon babes.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know when I finish all my primaries and mushies I always reach for a tube of Felgercarb.
Where's the C. Y. Jelly, I've got my eyes on one of the new hot cylon babes.
Sorry, Gaius Baltar took took all what was left. (He was some kind of doctor, so I guess he used it for some crude medical studies! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: )

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You crazy! :D
Yes. I know. And I like it! :mrgreen:

BTW, this is the fastest paper model I have ever designed: One day for design and test build. And I spent half the day I used killing myself laughing at that hilarious concept.

Here are some pics of the real prop used in the episode "Someone to watch over me":

6751.jpg

from http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2326317

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercycube/3530898678/

and some links to battlestarwiki:

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Felgercarb_(TOS)

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Felgercarb_(RDM)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The kit surely looks best when printed on glossy paper.

Yesterday I found some pictures which show a slightly darker colour. I don't know if this was due to the lightning but if anyone wishes to make the pans darker just go for it. CU!
wave.gif

silveroxide

When I saw the photos, and before I started to read the commentaries, I thought that this was a spam for some kind of new commercial toothpaste. I was going to ban the thread and send a violation. Silly me, :eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops: I will probably build it and place it inside my medicine cabinet or better yet, cover an existing toothpaste tube with it for the heck of it. Thanks for the prop. Enjoy and see you all soon with something new.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, silver!

You are welcome! :mrgreen:

Please post some pics when your fake... erh, build is ready! :wave: