Battlestar Galactica: Andrew Probert's Triangle Ship

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Build it, if you build it they will come (no matter how you spell that last word). :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Still waiting for some info to complete the instructions. I hope I will get them soon. :)

Octoman

The ship kind of reminds me of a thinner version of the Rescue ship that Ripley was found in the 2nd movie. Inside view of ship. :)

rip12.jpg

I was just going to say that... I guess I don't have to, now... What was I doing a moment ago?

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Next step will be auto-rotating images to compensate certain side effects..! ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It is absolutely awesome, and knowing it has provenance, makes it so much sweeter!! ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
This is the Next model of Merit, though, I know I forgot someone, and I have to go find figure who that was supposed to be, OOPS!! Brain fart! :mooner:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's up!
http://www.zealot.com/resources/andrew-proberts-triangle-ship-studio-scale.1593/
:D

Sorry for the wait but you all may know how life can interfere in one's plans. Unfortunately this kit is missing something. Don't worry, the parts and instructions are fine and complete. It is just a final touch I wanted to include. I still hope to add that in the near future. Till then, have fun and enjoy! And please post some pics of your builds! :)