Battleship Bismarck

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello friends,
I thank you for the praise, I am glad that you like my model.
I might also thank for so big honoring for myself (photo of the week) I have never calculated with so big for my work acknowledgment.

With the best greetings
Scorpio

barry

Jan 28, 2004
Brighton Uk
The boats are a work of art !!

When the whole ship is completed I think you will have to send it to one of the big maritime museums on loan, I think it would inspire many people.

How you would part with it even for a short period I don't know.

barry

philippe

Feb 27, 2004
bretagne france
scorpio, i am drip with your work, (photo nbb12 et 13), i cant work after this view, c'est exceptionnel, i thing you have excepionnals fingers and excepionnal eyes, and exceptionnal artistic sense to maque both toghether!
bravo
philippe

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello,
The second crane is also already ready.
On the crane a seaplane will hang.
That is now I build 4 airplanes type Arrado 196.
Because I want to make the airplanes even better (addition parts which I myself must do because do not exist), therefore, this will last a little bit.
Greeting
Scorpio

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello,
As well as I have seen the airplane on photos, also so I have built. I am no airplane model farmer and had to a lot where no photos was to be found to improvise, z.b. Pilots pulpit.
Here a seat with seat belts and dashboard and tax has
dazugebaut. Everything is so small there one must work with magnifying glass.
Here a few photos only do not laugh, I am no airplane farmer
the first Arrado 196 of four all together

Greeting
Scorpio

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
Scorpio said:
Here a few photos only do not laugh, I am no airplane farmer the first Arrado 196 of four all together

Laugh? That is better than I can do with a full size model! Very well done on the 196. As for the rest of the model...all I can say is WOW!

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Scorpio, there is no sound of laughter, my friend, just the thud of jaws dropping, once again! :shock:
Truly unbelieveable work!!
As I said once before, just when I thought I had seen the most amazing paper modeling (heck, the most amazing of ANY type of modeling, for that matter) you go and take it to ANOTHER level of excellence! :D
Joy and congratulations on a superb little gem, a masterpiece in its own right!!
Jim