Battleship Bismarck

Darwin

Sep 26, 2005
Idaho Falls, ID
Scorpio, I have lurked with my jaw hanging open in awe throughout this thread. I am looking forward to your build of the Rodney, since that is one of the kits sitting in my "to build someday" stack. I still think you have a time machine, replicator, and shrinking ray and went back to 1939, made a copy of the real thing and shrunk it to 1/200 size. You really should look into getting an article on this build published in one of the scale modelling magazines, such as Fine Scale Modeller. It would be enough to make the plastic snobs sit back and take notice.

bwallaw

Nov 26, 2005
Seattle, WA
Congratulations Scorpio!

An awe inspiring work of art. Your Bismarck has completely shattered my concept of excellent work and the level of detail that can be accomplished in card modelling. I enjoyed very much watching this masterpiece being built.

Hope you have a VERY safe place to keep her where others can admire your work.

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
:D

Hi Scorpio

The price was well worth it, it would be a shame to leave this to get covered in dust ect.
Great work and I'am looking forward to HMS Rodney.

I have to log in twice as well!!

Regards

Rob

bwallaw

Nov 26, 2005
Seattle, WA
Now we can all sleep at night knowing your Bismarck is safe!!! We'll worry about what Rodney might try later.

I have to log in, delete all cardmodels cookies, and then refresh to get in. It looks like the logout script is not resetting the cookie.