Barney's Back

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hello all---Barney Secord has been known to go beyond the limits when the price is right.Recently,an avid CNR enthusiast hired Barney to follow a double-headed steam consist which was on service on the EG&E all the way back to it's home base.You can imagine the commotion Barney created as he buzzed through the yard and circled the coaling tower---if the local police had access to a plane,I'm sure they would have chased him all the way home and would have his licence suspended (if he even has one)---Anyway,his passenger was so thrilled to capture some unique pictures he gave Barney a big bonus---Here's a few shots from his adventure

f816007.jpg

f815001.jpg

f816004.jpg

f816002.jpg

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Nutbar, every time you post a picture of 4100 I just have to shake my head. That is some of the finest detailing i have ever seen.....
Charlie
nutbar:wav: , i COULDN'T agree with Charlie more, #4100 is just SLAP AWESOME, as well as the rest of your engines:thumb: .

:deano: -Deano

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hello Charlie,Deano,Jim,and Gus---Thanks for all your kind remarks---Charlie,I can't take any credit for the detailing on any of my locomotives---my good friend Doctor Wayne is the master craftsman who has painted and upgraded most (if not all) of my collection---these pictures were taken on my "layout" which is in the very early stages of development---with retirement not far away (march 09),it's my hope to have the time to make it much more realistic and complete---Can't wait to get to Doctor Wayne's for another photo shoot so I can take some pictures on a "real layout"---Here's a couple more shots for your review---Thanks again for your feedback---Nutbar

f817003.jpg

f817004.jpg