Bargain at WallyWorld

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade' started by Darwin, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Darwin

Darwin Member

My wife dragged me kicking and screaming to brave the Christmas crowd down at WallyWorld (Walmart for you living in the real world), and I'm kinda glad she did. I found a Mini roto-tool (brand name Test-rite) for $10 US that works like a little dream. It's worth that much just for the bits and collets (seem to work ok with my regular Dremel tool). It doesn't have quite the oomph of a Dremel, but made short work of sanding down the wheels for my Bz-4, then cutting off some brass tubing. If you happen to run across one, snap it up quick....one great tool for the money.
  2. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Man down man down...send in kowalsky...

John John
  3. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy guys

I got one of these roto tools about 4 weeks ago, the aluminum case is worth the $10, and the tool works good for really small stuff. I am a machinist by trade and have other tools and die grinders and I thought this would be great for hobbies.....and it is.

have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  4. darenfranks

darenfranks New Member

Damn, now I have to make a trip to Wal-mart.........Oh wait, lets see if its online.......Man do I hate the crowds around this time of year......I feel like Michael Douglas in the movie "Falling Down:.........