Backdrops

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by david36, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brettasbd

brettasbd New Member

blemish Backdrop Warehouse

PeteY Sorry for the confusion on the blemish price. As stated, all EB blemishes/overstock have been moved to Model Mart. The prices vary but we try to keep some around $10 depending on overstock supplies. You must have tried when our stock was low. We currently have several at $9. Look at shops Backdrop Warehouse and All Scale Backdrops. Send us an email before 9-1. Don't forget to change the % to 2 on email.

BackDrop Warehouse
  2. petey

petey Member

Hello,
    I have received your response to my email for two free background photos. I accept your generous offer. I am selecting EB AG 197A and EB AG 159A.
  3. david36

david36 New Member

Thanks everyone for your ideas. I looked at Walthers and not what I had in mind. Was afraid it would take away not add to my layout. Looked at Backdrop Warehouse and wow, big selection. It may take some time to decide with transitions and all. The price was ok as I want to have it look good. On the "paint your own" with my ability I would have been better off with Walthers. I don't have the time or ability to do anything that would look reasonable and would rather spend time on the layout where I know what I am doing. So Backdrop Warehouse should do it and with the custom selections I should be able to match my layout. Thanks again for your comments.
  4. petey

petey Member

Hello,
    After complaining that I had so much difficulty in using the Backdrop Warehouse site, tgage contacted them on my behalf. Subsequently, I was offered two free backdrops, of my choice. One was priced at $9 and another $32.95. I have since received the two, for a $10 shipping charge. I am happy with them, with the offer, and the forum help. Thanks.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.