Backdrop finished!

aartwmich

Weeelllll..I don't know that Gavins method is FOOLproof!! Mine certainly didn't turnout as nice as yours Val. Yours is one of the best I've seen!!! Very nice ;) indeed!! But I wouldn't expect any less after seeing your other accomplishments. I bet you're having a blast! Your layout is going to be fantatsic!

Gawd shes good!!

Val,

Nicely done! Very soft and nebulous.

I am pleased my technique proved so successful for you.

Go to the top of the class! :)

Gavin

Originally posted by aartwmich
Weeelllll..I don't know that Gavins method is FOOLproof!! Mine certainly didn't turnout as nice as yours Val.

Haha, I must admit *I* wasn't happy with my first effort either. I got a bit carried away with the white spray can and WAY overdid the clouds - too heavy, too many (see my "tutorial"). It looked like a tropical storm brewing up!

The good thing about this method is that it is so quick and easy you don't mind overpainting the clouds once or twice and starting over to get the right effect.

Practice, as always, makes perfect.

Gavin

spitfire

Thanks so much Philip, t and aart. And of course, Gavin. Praise from the master is high praise indeed.

There's a section I haven't shown that I am going to repaint as well. Not only did I get too carried away with the white, I also had a few nasty splatters due to not keeping the nozzle clean.

But, as you say Gavin, it's so easy to repaint and try again.

cheers
:D Val

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
It's great to see the progress you are making Val. Now the ice and snow is melting lets hope you find time to keep going on the layout.