Back under the Southern Cross

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
:wave: :wave: Hi all remember me, I am now back home in South Africa , after spending 5 every eventfull months in Georgetown Canada.
Glad to say I was able to bring back with me safely some of Robins HO Models which will be added to my layout, as well as his locos and rolling stock. sorry to those whose name did not come out of the hat for his shunting yard,which I am sorry to say would not fit in my hand luggage, Brian Sheridan from pickering was the Lucky winner.
Getting back into scrachbuilding after such a long layoff will be an effort, so much to do,so little time left
Glad to be back on The Gauge:thumb: :thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Welcome back Jimmy, glad you had a safe trip. We know it wasn't the most pleasurable one you ever took, but as Mikey says, a necessary one.

I hope you get back in the swing of things quickly, we did miss you around here.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Welcome home Jimmy, both to S.A, and the gauge. I have been a bit slack m8, and although Robins modle`s are situated on the river, they are not yet part of it, but hope to be soon.......I agree with you it is hard to get back into the modleing routine after a break, but you`ll do it mate... steve