Back from the Dead?

abutt

Hi all that might be interested. The layout that was -- The Central New England, is now gone. Cut up into five sections and sold to a gal who's using it in her railroad antique parlor and connecting ice cream shop. I miss it, but no way could I get up the nerve to try and put it back together. I've designed, and have the bench-work set up for a new logging railroad set in the 60s in Maine. I'm back because Andrew Batchelor insisted I return. Ezdays might have had a hand in there too.Anyways, you'll be seeing me as the new work progresses, and good to be back.
Allan:eek:ops:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Hi all that might be interested. The layout that was -- The Central New England, is now gone. Cut up into five sections and sold to a gal who's using it in her railroad antique parlor and connecting ice cream shop. I miss it, but no way could I get up the nerve to try and put it back together. I've designed, and have the bench-work set up for a new logging railroad set in the 60s in Maine. I'm back because Andrew Batchelor insisted I return. Ezdays might have had a hand in there too.Anyways, you'll be seeing me as the new work progresses, and good to be back.
Allan:eek:ops:
Well howdy stranger,:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Andrew sent me a PM and said you were having problems getting on here, I was just getting ready to see why you couldn't and all of a sudden here you are. Good to see you back. a few changes as you can see, but we've gotten past that and don't even look back now. :thumb: :thumb:

Anxious to see what you've got in store. Let me know if I can do anything for you. It's stating to feel a bit more comfortable around here now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thanks for coming back.

abutt

Thanks Don

Been having some breathing medical problems (COPD) but am learning to manage it. Thank God for hobbies and all my friends. I live in an "over 55" community now, and was fortunate to find a neighbor with a wonderful wood-working shop. I drew up the plans for the basic bench-work and he put it together in just a couple of days. It's now in position just waiting for me to start working (and buying, groan!). Thanks for the welcome.
Allan

steamhead

It's always good to see a "prodigal son" back in harness...So dig in and let us see your progress and give you a hand if we can...

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Hi Allan,

I am pleased to see you back again! Looking forward to seeing the progress on that new layout... :thumb: :thumb:

Andrew