Back Drops

Discussion in 'Dioramas & Displays' started by Wad_Cutter, May 31, 2012.

  1. Wad_Cutter

    Wad_Cutter Member

    Mar 18, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Here I go again exposing myself again. I have a Piper Cub Hangar diorama in mind for a project one day.It will need something around the back of it and I don't know what you call it. I'm looking for something like up in the mountains. I will have to find a hobby shop for the trees. It will be in HO scale. I want to make it look like the mid 1950's out in the country. This is my first attempt this as if you couldn't tell. Any ideas what this kind of bake drop fake picture is called and where I can find it.? Thank you, waddy