B&O F Unit Train

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Now the computer has been replaced I can again get back to the layout and the trains.

Here are my latest completed weathering projects (and a couple of extras).

P1K B&O F3A
BandOFunits_001a.jpg

P1K B&O F3B
BandOFunits_002a.jpg

MDC/Roundhouse Chateau Martin Wines Express Reefer (previously weathered car)
BandOFunits_003a.jpg

MDC/Roundhouse Chateau Martin Wines Express Reefer (newly weathered car)
BandOFunits_004a.jpg

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Atlas Bright Morning Butter Wood Reefer
BandOFunits_005a.jpg

Roundhouse RTR Fairfield Farms Milk Car
BandOFunits_006a.jpg

Roundhouse RTR Dairymen’s League Milk Car
BandOFunits_007a.jpg

MDC/Roundhouse RPM Motor Oil Old Time Tank Car
BandOFunits_008a.jpg

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
MDC/Roundhouse Sun Oil Old Time Tank Car (previously weathered; car owned by a friend)
BandOFunits_009a.jpg

MDC/Roundhouse Sun Oil Old Time Tank Car (previously weathered)
BandOFunits_010a.jpg

Athearn B&O Caboose (previously weathered)
BandOFunits_011a.jpg

Excellent looking work!!!
Is it just me, or has anyone ever noticed that the B&O color scheme matches almost perfectly to Central of GA? (Or vice versa, which ever way you wanna look at it):thumb:

heres a pic of some CoG F units
GSWR_F9A.jpg

doctorwayne

Another nice roll-by, Tom. :thumb: I ordered a couple of those Roundhouse milk cars when they were first released, as undecs, but they still haven't shown up. :cry:

Thoroughbreed said:
Is it just me, or has anyone ever noticed that the B&O color scheme matches almost perfectly to Central of GA? (Or vice versa, which ever way you wanna look at it):thumb:

From the info that I've been able to find, an at-one-time president of the C of G liked the B&O colours so much that he ordered diesels painted the same. Here's a link:

Central of Georgia Railway Historical Society

Look under "Color Schemes" - "CG paint colors" if you want to pursue that theory.

Wayne

steamhead

An' that poor ol' water tower just saw them go by...Nobody stopped for a drink...:cry:
Great roll-by..!!:thumb:

That B&O paint scheme is my 2nd. favorite...Edged out only by the SF War Bonnets...

Herc Driver

Ya' know, I've revisited this thread a few times just because I enjoy looking at that diesel and excellent weathering. Really great job!