B-25 Alpha build

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Texman, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

One more.........

Attached Files:

2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

any one know what is the bomb type the b25 use?and wher i can found a drawings of the bombs??
  3. Felixdk

Felixdk New Member

4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

thank u my friend :)
  5. Padre

Padre Guest

hre is a picture of B-25 cockpit and foward guns

Attached Files:

6. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

7. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

One is in the "works" Ryan.
  9. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Thanks to some dilligent work by our own Willja67 the Doolittle Raiders 65th anniversary edition B-25B model is available in it's initial release form. This is a basic version (all we had time for in order to meet the deadline), but we hope to add expanded features soon! Right now the file delivery is via email, but if there are other options for transferring the files to the customers, I'd be open to suggestions.
    The webpage for the model is: http://www.doolittleraid.com/B25model.htm
    Cost is $7.00 as we'd like to make a little money and be able to maybe add some more models in the future.

Thanks for your interest.
    Ryan Short

P.S. Please be kind as this is my first attempt!
  10. Alcides

Alcides Member

Ryan

Maybe I have a dumb day but where I can see a picture of a finished colored model? I read the threads but I can found the picture. I know the work of the designer but I think a good picture is better than 1000 words.

If I buy now the model later I'll get the updgrades?

Regards
    Alcides
  11. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Ok, I've lashed out my 7 bucks.

Actually I wouldn't mind a white model, as I want to do a postwar RCAF Mitchell. I've more or less given up on ever seeing the FG B-25 which has been in progress since the Dead Sea was only sick it seems.
  12. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Detail upgrades will be free when I get them from Will. Additional color schemes will not be as I think that's what takes the most time to do. I do plan on adding some additional schemes. The initial version is for Doolittle's aircraft.

Ryan
  13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

FWIW................ here's a snap of the colored version................remember I ain't no Carl or Ted or Rick.........etc!

Also it looks more post-strike than pre-strike right now:)
  14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

FWIW................ here's a snap of the colored version................remember I ain't no Carl or Ted or Rick.........etc!

Also it looks more post-strike than pre-strike right now:)
  15. Willja67

Willja67 Member

John,

How do you like the redesigned vertical tails?
  16. Willja67

Willja67 Member

John,

How do you like the redesigned vertical tails?
  17. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Truthfully............. I like the re-design..........but I also liked the ease of the first one. I think it would be neat to offer the builder the option of choosing.:roll:

You really did a good job Will. I think you could work on others like this and still do the super detailed kits too!

I would love to see an A-20 Havoc and a B-26 Marauder. But that's just me I bet! NOT!:grin:

I also wold like to see a C-46 Curtis Commando too.

I'm working on the engines nacelles right now and will post a better looking picture when complete

john
  18. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Truthfully............. I like the re-design..........but I also liked the ease of the first one. I think it would be neat to offer the builder the option of choosing.:roll:

You really did a good job Will. I think you could work on others like this and still do the super detailed kits too!

I would love to see an A-20 Havoc and a B-26 Marauder. But that's just me I bet! NOT!:grin:

I also wold like to see a C-46 Curtis Commando too.

I'm working on the engines nacelles right now and will post a better looking picture when complete

john
  19. blueeyedbear

blueeyedbear Member

Doolittle Raiders

For those of you who are following this thread, you may be interested in an article in today's web page of the Dallas Morning News.

Seven of the surviving members of the carrier-based Doolittle Raid on mainland Japan are gathering this week in San Antonio in recognition of the 65th anniversary of the event. Of the 80 crew members of the 16 B-25Bs there are now only 14 survivors.

Bob

(I'm looking forward to seeing this model finished and made available to Mitchell lovers everywhere)
  20. blueeyedbear

blueeyedbear Member

Doolittle Raiders

For those of you who are following this thread, you may be interested in an article in today's web page of the Dallas Morning News.

Seven of the surviving members of the carrier-based Doolittle Raid on mainland Japan are gathering this week in San Antonio in recognition of the 65th anniversary of the event. Of the 80 crew members of the 16 B-25Bs there are now only 14 survivors.

Bob

(I'm looking forward to seeing this model finished and made available to Mitchell lovers everywhere)