AXMs Soyuz capsule in 1:48 (with modifications)

spacewalker

Hi, here are some pics of my 1:48 Soyuz.as basic model i used the Soyuz in 1:100 from Alfonso. I rescaled it to 1:48 and make the isolation with paper tissue and wood glue. I used two prints of the model to cut out some details and replacing after painting. Hope you like it.

regards spacewalker

Attachments

• soyuz-1-48-13.jpg
    soyuz-1-48-13.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 106
  • soyuz-1-48-14.jpg
    soyuz-1-48-14.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 74
  • soyuz-1-48-15.jpg
    soyuz-1-48-15.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 83
  • PaperSoyuz in space.jpg
    PaperSoyuz in space.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 81
Z

Zathros

As I posted in another forum, that is the best Soyuz model I have seen!

Z

Zathros

Necroposting is when a post is put in a thread that does not add anything of substantive value to the thread. The accolades and applause that come when a model is first put up is normal, but in reality, after a month or so of no activity, it becomes archival. Every now and then,you will get someone who will make a post in such a thread and state they have joined the forum after looking a some particular model. That is a substantive post. Kind of a common sense things. The original poster can post n their own thread whenever they wish. You have some people working on models long term (I'm guilty), and they post updates. It gets hard to manage as we have to read every post made on these forums, you can only read so many "That's cool!" comments in 4 year old threads before you start banging your head against the wall! Also, mostly SPAMMERS post in older threads. :)

Vince

Ok, that's understandable. I was wondering because I am planning to update my Buran Grasshopper build and was afraid maybe it was getting too old.