zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Maybe not. Barotholomew's models come with excellent Instructions. It is very reasonably priced. He gifted it to me, as we exchange many Rhino files. :)

bruceuncle

bruceuncle
I have a somewhat different set of files for this freebie that might throw some light on its provenance. My file set includes some documents which, with a bit of translation (Czech) revealed that it was part of a competition by a magazine called ABC back in 2004. The basic model and interior add-on seem to have been freely distributed as part of the comp.
The competition model is coloured plain khaki drab with no markings - making it ideal for repaints. The sheet layouts vary slightly from the ones in the upload here but also included the interior add-on. Extra pages were supplied: one showing the markings for 14 different variants, another containing printable insignia to make the model in any one of those variants, and written docs and assembly layout picture. The comp seems to have been about who could make the best variant. The docs include a couple of good photos of a completed model of the #5 variant from the markings sheet. All files in PDF format bar one instruction picture as a JPG. The written step-by-step instructions are in Czech but Google Translate and a bit of patience make them worthwhile.
Anyone want me to upload this set too?

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I have a somewhat different set of files for this freebie that might throw some light on its provenance. My file set includes some documents which, with a bit of translation (Czech) revealed that it was part of a competition by a magazine called ABC back in 2004. The basic model and interior add-on seem to have been freely distributed as part of the comp.
The competition model is coloured plain khaki drab with no markings - making it ideal for repaints. The sheet layouts vary slightly from the ones in the upload here but also included the interior add-on. Extra pages were supplied: one showing the markings for 14 different variants, another containing printable insignia to make the model in any one of those variants, and written docs and assembly layout picture. The comp seems to have been about who could make the best variant. The docs include a couple of good photos of a completed model of the #5 variant from the markings sheet. All files in PDF format bar one instruction picture as a JPG. The written step-by-step instructions are in Czech but Google Translate and a bit of patience make them worthwhile.
Anyone want me to upload this set too?
Sure, load it up. I have that file somewhere but couldn't find it. This file has only two variants. I'd love to see the full version uploaded. Go for it!! :)