Avia B-534 1/50 new project

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by agostini, Aug 26, 2015.

1. agostini

agostini Designer Extroadinaire

Dears, I would like to introduce you my new model in scale 1/50. Model presents Czech fighter plane which was produced before II WW. It was most advance bi-plane fighter ever produced and it was also last bi-pane fighter which shot down plane. This model will be available in January 2016 with few more planes as 1 set. Other planes will follow soon.
    I hope you will like this little fighter and I will keep you posted with news soon
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cforrest900 and PaperAir like this.
  2. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

I have built this model. We have it in the "Resource" section, with a full interior. my dog decided that the interior looked tasty, and chewed it up, destroying hours of work. It is a fantastic model to build. I would not say easy either. yours came out great! One of my favorite Biplanes.
  3. agostini

agostini Designer Extroadinaire

Hi, actually it is the same plane, but not the same model. this is completely my construction and this one is in scale 1/50
  4. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

Very interesting indeed. There is one problem with your model posting. The pictures are too SMALL!! I'd love to some big pics and detail shots. :)