AV-98 Ingram Patrol Labor - paper-replika.com

Paper-replika.com very proudly to presents AV-98 Ingram. This model is very special to me. I have plan to do this model since 10 years ago when I was a college student, but never comes to reality until now. It is one of the most detailed models that I ever design. Patlabor especially "Alphonse" Av-98 Ingram is the only Japan Mecha which I like very much, realistic. Midnight Blue!! (lol) back to the good old days..

patlabor-content.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic4.jpg

more than 120 parts, 17 pages (letter)
size 7MB

Jules - http://paper-replika.com

No words can express how excited I am that you have designed Alphonse Jules! :thumb: Just from looking at the pictures you have done this model the justice it deserves. You have captured the curves of the "98" very very well. Thank you again!

Any chance that in the future we might see Unit 2 or Unit 3 or maybe the Type 0? I would build and display these in my home in a heart beat. I'm not trying to be greedy here, just amazed at the quality of your work.

Off Topic (sort of) if the rest of the members here haven't made your donation for Jules Enigma Machine (full version) do it. You won't be disappointed.

loudog49

I love it. I too thought about designing it. I'm glad you did it because it is better than I could have ever done. It looks perfect. Terrific, great, and wonderful job! :thumb:

Thank you Jules for a BEAUTIFUL model, I found It yesterday, Printed It out, just waiting on the instructions can't wait to build It. You made me very happy on my Birthday!

Sincerely

Tom

Janx

Absolutely fantastic! I am the happiest bunny ever :)

Jules you are a prince among men, many thanks for this one.

aaronlam

Thank you very much to Jules for such a GREAT GREAT models and sharing of it to us.
3 cheers to Jules -- hip hip hooray !! hip hip hooray !! hip hip hooray !!
:)

tazman3

Model Designer Wannabe
Jules, though I've said it once, I want to say it again, thank you so much for your effort on this kit. Mechs are by far, my favorite paper models, and I am going to build this one right away. Heck, I may even break down and do a build thread....:twisted:...but don't hold your breath! :woot1: