Authentic, unbuilt InnerBrain EVA model on ebay

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
The same seller announced 3 weeks ago in another forum that they were offering a "paper model print service" which was everything except legitimate (Multiple copies of scanned printed kits, multiple prints of electronic format commercial kits). That URL "is" no longer functioning. While the photos on eBay look legitimate enough the sellers previous activites make me somewhat skeptical of the validity of the offered products.

Qess

May 20, 2006
Hi to all,

Hi to all,

Yes I did have a print service, I know now, that my reasons could never justify the illegality of it, but;
I felt that it was a shame that these old kit were so hard to come by, and I would like to help people to get them the best way I knew how, by starting a service. I figured it would be like the fan-sub community (which is still pretty tolerated by most of the American companies), profiling the product to fans outside Japan, and there by helping to create a larger fan base for papermodels (anime would not be popular in the US was it not for fansubbers). By choosing models that have been out of print for some time, I hoped not to hurt anyone fanatically, and I imagined that the creator of the kit would be thrilled to see his 10year old kit more popular than ever. Also it seems that the Japanese have a different view on copyright, look at doujinshi, look at things like wonderfestival, copyright is exercised different in Japan. I would also like to point out that the way I setup the system, I would not see a penny for my efforts, just like the fansubbers. I know now that I was wrong, and if anyone felt hurt by my efforts I deeply apologize. It has been a rough start, but I have learned my lesson.
I am not trying to justify my actions, merely letting you know my line of thought, so you can hopefully see that I am not an enemy of the paper modeling community.
There is no need to disprove or challenge my previous claims, as I said in the top; I have already realized that these are no excuse.
Moderators, please don't delete this, I think it is important that others learn from my mistakes.

To those of you that still judge me by it, I can only say, I did not sell a single print, I guess the people that would use such a service would never actually get their wallets out...lol

Yes, I did sell an original Eva 01 and sailor moon, (very cheaply I might add) and I also had a scope dog op for grabs, which nobody did. (Still taking offers^_^)

I would like to tell you about myself, I am a huge fan of papermodels, and have been for quite a while; I have collected a few, both on Yahoo Japan and on my many travels in Japan. My most prized possession is my led and kog from crazycraft, they are so cool I didn’t mind paying the 100$ each.(damn rinkya) Which is why I am looking very much forward to my trip to Japan this summer, where I plan to visit wonderfestival and char-hobby. I promise to take lots of pictures!

Regards,
Qess.

A

ARMORMAN

I also had a scope dog op for grabs, which nobody did. (Still taking offers^_^)

I'd be interested in that one....if it's legit...

Got any pics of the crazycraft builds?

Qess

May 20, 2006
It’s just the shipping price, I can't change what they charge me, but it looks like it would be able to pass as an uninsured untraceable letter, making the actual shipping price 30$ to the world and 18$ for Europe. I guess you could also just get the CDs, as they are original there should be no law against selling them separately I guess.
Regards,
Qess.

PS. sorry, I have no picutures of the built kog/led, but please look at the homepage: http://dotubo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/crazycraft/

A

ARMORMAN

The CDs have the parts?

I thought it was just the instructions and pics.

Qess

May 20, 2006
Quote from the eBay auction: "This original kit comes with printed pages, decals and 2 CDs, one with part to print out, should you want to build more than one, and the other with instructions and videos, showing how the model goes together."

Regards,
Qess

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
It will take me a week or two to gather up the funding. How does it compare to this one? Mine's 45cm tall and I know the Innerbrains probably closer to a Meter.
scopedog.jpg