Atlas G Signal System

kf4jqd

I got the Atlas Signal Saturday. I just hooked it up. Let me tell you how easy it was to connect it to the lay out. Plus if you order the connecting cable, which I will need 4 of the 7 footers. I highly reconmend them to the advance and beginner modellers.

If you are wondering. You can use the electronics for other signalling. However, you will need alittle more knowelledge in wiring. There is an "aux" connection for you connect a 5vdc relay or LED too. Here's a picture of it on my layout.

Andy

Attachments

• atlasGsignal.jpg
    atlasGsignal.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 18

nolatron

Do the signal aspects only change based on occupancy? For example, if you had one of these blocking a manual turnout, and throw the turnout, would the signal aspect change accordingly? (ie: Main=red, siding = green assuming it's unoccupied)

I've been keeping an eye on this system as an alternative to using a digitrax system with other brand signals and what not. With an all-in-one system it might be a good way to go.

Post more pics and vids of it in action if you can :)

kf4jqd

Shaun:

Instead of me telling you everything that Atlas has on their website. Here's the link: Atlas N Signal System They also have a link to Youtube to see some vid! You must have electrical blocks to make it work.

Andy

nolatron

Thanks for link. I always like to see "real-world" use of products too to see how they really operate, heh. :)