Athern's entry into N

eatst14

Ive been hearing alot recently on the ATlas froum about the possibility of Athern's entry into N-scale, anybody have any real info on this, or is this just another blown-up rumor? I hope its for real, my mouth is waterring thinking about the possibilities.

Ed

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
If Athearn is getting into N scale, it may be the best thing that's happened in a long time. I've been a Athearn "customer" for over 40 years, and have always had a good association with them.
I only hope they will uphold their reputation, gained in HO scale, as a provider of good quality, at reasonable prices. N scale needs some reasonable prices!
Pete

K.V.Div

I first found out about it a few days ago in my latest copy of Railroad Model Craftsman (October issue, Page 9).
Great to see a long established model railroad manufacturer like Athearn finally joining the other big guys and I also look forward to a new line of good Quality N scale products from them:cool:.

Terry

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
I was down to the International Model and Hobby show in Rosemont Il. today, and saw the Athearn N scale products. They're bringing out the F59PHI, and the Bombardier coaches, along with Ford "C" trucks, JohnDeere model 8, and model 50 tractors, and their billboards.
The locos run well, and everything looks great!
Pete