At last Orion by UHU02

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
An AT-ST???? FINALLY!!!! I hope it will be the "Empire Strikes Back" version..! :)

ansoff

I have a question.......I downloaded the model and instructions, all came through fine, but one part looks different. It's part 40, the one that is the inside of the rocket exhaust at the rear of the model. In the photos, it is colored a burnt iron / rust fading into black, but in the template, it is just lines, on white. Did anyone else notice this? i re-downloaded the page, but it was the same.....
I downloaded mine last Wednesday evening, and my part 40 is colored like the one in the photos. A last-minute correction, maybe?

ansoff

This is very strange indeed. I just downloaded sheet 5 again and printed it out. Part 40 still has the graduated rust-colored scheme with thin light-colored lines, like it's supposed to. I wonder what could cause this -- some sort of software version issue, maybe?

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe it is a display error by the program you use to view the pdf or the monitor. I would test-print the page to see how it turns out on paper. :)